Thursday, August 13, 2009

Geography assignment.

Tom smells of large tits and milk from cows possibly bats, maybe he will re think life after consuming this ’milk’ maybe not, because he likes to play skateboards in his spare time, fuck recreational fun, skating is the only thing for moodley,

I have not seen shortys or ”showtays” myspace today tom, but I do believe you lick nuts, peanuts to be exact, but peanuts or not a nut, there a bean !I knew that before tom because im cooler then ice cool, TOMS PHONE MAKES NOISE!
It frightens me so now Im going to strike with a vengeance to his phone which when dropped it turns its settings to default, how dreadful.
Fuck his life?
Maybe not, but sure as will smack every bitch in his path!
Word I say,
But i like sour straps maybe I should buy some for Tom and he will eat them,with his mouths ?
Quote: “The navy sucks”
Poo dacks.

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment